FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
- Added several supported controllers
- Updated “Sacco – Goldener Schnitt.flp”
- IL Remote support
- Novation Launch Control support
- DJ TechTools Midi Fighter 3D support
- Electrix Tweaker support
- Livid CNTRL-R support
- Livid BASE support
- Fixed creation of extra row when starting to drag main toolbar
- Fixed string comparison in browser for unicode characters
- Fixes in controller support
- Control Surface: fixed oversized sliders after saving and loading a preset or song
- Control Surface: fixed label width when loading settings
- DrumSynth Live: fixed saving of “auto” option
- Edison: fixed drag/drop to FL browser
- FPC: fixed import of newer DW programs
- Newtone: fixed wav save bug (only 1-1.5 seconds exported)
- Newtone: updated engine (bugfixes, works more like FL playlist)
- Newtone: move around with arrow keys
- Newtone: fixed bug restoring some settings
- Patcher: fixed incorrect gui size showing plugin editors after loading old settings
- Patcher: removed “notes” node from FL input module in effect version
- Patcher: fixed handling of midi note on/off for effect plugins
- Patcher: fixed next/prev preset buttons not showing for some plugins
- Patcher: fixed loading of SimSynth in saved songs/presets
- Patcher: fixed samplerate related problem with Synth1 presets
- ReWired: fixed bug hiding plugin editor
- ReWired: fix for device enumeration
- Wave Traveller: fixed invisible editor bug the first time it’s shown in Patcher
- Wrapper: fixed keyboard input in some VST3 plugins
- Wrapper: added context menu support for (some) VST 3.5 plugins
- Wrapper: fixed crash with MeldaProduction MCompressor param changes (VST3)
- Wrapper: fixed potential memory leak for VST3 plugins
- Wrapper: improved forwarding keyboard messages from plugin to host (VST2)
- Wrapper: fixed bug updating parameter display for interfaceless editors (VST2)
Release Name: FL.Studio.Producer.Edition11.0.4Signature.Bundle+Plugins-R2R
Size: 748 MB
- Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
- Multi-touch support – FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
- Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
- Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
- Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
- Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
- Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
- Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
- Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track’s plugin windows.
- Options – Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
What can FL Studio 11 do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!