Sony Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
- Ripple editing now ripples all events after the ripple point when no channels are selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Edit > Treat as Cutlist command to be unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after undoing a change in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playlist names to be corrupted after dragging a region from the Regions List to the Playlist.
- Fixed a bug that could cause regions in the Regions List to be deleted when pressing Delete to edit a region value.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate markers or regions to be discarded when saving files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple regions that use the same start time and name to be sorted incorrectly in the Regions List.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when clicking the Play buttons in the Regions List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause warnings to be displayed inconsistently when deleting regions that are in use by a Playlist/Cutlist.
- Fixed a bug that could clear Playlist, Track List, and Region List selections when right-clicking to display the shortcut menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from adding a selected region to the Playlist/Cutlist unless the Regions List window was visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Track and Index items in the Track List window to appear to be editable. Both items are now correctly displayed as read only. CD indexes are automatically numbered to match the index markers in the data window, and you can rearrange tracks by dragging the rows in the Track List window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to prompt you to register after having registered successfully.
- If a file contains multiple CDif chunks, Sound Forge Pro now removes redundant chunks when saving.
Release Name: Sony Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 293 + Crack-SharePirate.Com
Size: 189 MB
- Improved recording workflow, including a new Record Options window and input monitoring through the Plug-In Chain.
- Added a Loudness Meters tool and loudness logging.
- Improved audio playback and recording device routing in the Preferences > Audio tab.
- Known Issues
- Copy-protected ATRAC audio files may fail to preview correctly or may open as silence.
- The Windows Media Audio 9 Voice codec is not included with the Windows Media Player 11 update. If you’ve installed Windows Media Player 11, rendering to Windows Media Audio 9 format will produce an error. Microsoft has released a hotfix to resolve this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932390/en-us
- If recording fails when using the Automatic: MIDI Timecode method, try increasing the MIDI timecode start and MIDI timecode end values on the MIDI Timecode Setting tab in the Record Settings dialog.
- The LPEC format limits title metadata to 126 Unicode characters and artist metadata to 14 Unicode characters. Metadata that exceeds these limits will be truncated when rendering to LPEC format.
- When you use Insert Silence function on musical instrument files, you can add silence to the beginning of all selected samples by choosing to insert silence at the start of the file. When you choose to insert silence at the end of the file, silence is inserted to the end of all selected samples.
- In some cases, Waves 9 plug-ins can crash after processing via the FX Favorites menu when using the 64-bit version of Windows 8. The crash does not occur when using the plug-ins in the Plug-In Chain. We are working with Waves to resolve the issue.
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!