Design and shape the world with the powerful, connected design tools in AutoCAD® software for Windows and Mac OS X. Create stunning 3D CAD designs and speed documentation with the reliability of TrustedDWG technology. Connect in the cloud to collaborate on designs and access them from your mobile device.
- The ViewCube is an interactive tool used to rotate and orient any solid or surface model in AutoCAD. Selecting a face, edge, or corner of the cube brings the model quickly to that predefined orientation.
- Clicking and holding the ViewCube allows the model to be freely roated in any direction. Since the cube is in a fixed location on the screen, it provides at-a-glance orientation. The ViewCube will be introduced in all Autodesk products as a common tool for working with 3D models.
- In addition to allowing quick access to the orbit command, the new SteeringWheels tool allows quick access to the pan, center, and zoom commands. The SteeringWheels is highly customizable so you can add walk through commands to help create and record a walk-through of your model.
Release Name: AUTODESK.AUTOCAD.V2016.WIN32/WIN64-ISO
Size: 1.6 GB /2.26 GB
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!