AVS Disc Creator 188.8.131.520
AVS Disc Creator is an easy-to-use application for performing different burning tasks. AVS Disc Creator supports CD-R/RW, CD-RW High Speed, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R, BD-RE and BD DoubleLayer-R, BD DoubleLayer-RE. Any CD/DVD/BD recording drives are supported. The software designed and tested for IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB and Firewire drives works easily with most of them.
Using AVS Disc Creator you can:
– burn personal home videos available on the HDD directly onto DVD and Blu-ray discs for home DVD/BD players;
– record data onto CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs;
– create audio CDs;
– copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs;
– restore a damaged disc with corrupted structure making a new copy of it;
– create, burn and edit disc images;
– create bootable discs;
– erase your discs before burning them;
– view information about your optical drive and disc types it supports.
Support of Multiple Image Formats
ICD, BIN, CUE, NRG, MDS, MDF, PDI, PDI01, PDI02, PDI03, PDI04, B5T, B5I, B6T, B6I, B00, B01, SUB, CCD, IMG, DAA, CDI, UIF, DVD, 000, 001, 002, 003, 004, XMD, XMF, DI, DI01A, DI01B, DI01C, DI01D, IBP, IBQ, IBQ01, IBQ02, IBQ03, P2I, RIF, C00, C01, C02, VaporCD, FCD, VCD, VDI, ASHDISC, VC4, NCD, DAT, C2D, BWT, BWI
Release Name: AVS Disc Creator 184.108.40.2060
Size: 97 MB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING