Google Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. Google Chrome is working on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and available for Windows RT. Chrome 37 adds support for DirectWrite, an API on Windows for clear, high-quality text rendering even on high DPI displays. Before DirectWrite, Chrome used the Graphics Device Interface (GDI) to render text. GDI dates back to the mid-80′s and reflects the engineering tradeoffs of that time, particularly for slower, lower-resolution machines. The switch to DirectWrite has been a top user request for years, and required extensive re-architecting and streamlining of Chrome’s font rendering engine.
- One box for everything Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
- Thumbnails of your top sites Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
- Incognito mode Don’t want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
- Safe browsing Google Chrome warns you if you’re about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Malware Protection protects a user from malware and blocks of suspicious downloads
Release Name: Google Chrome 37.0.2062.103 x64 x86 Offline Installer
Size: x64: 43MB x86: 38MB