This may or may not squeeze onto a 4.37GB single-layer dvdr.
It’s close this month.
- No Windows 7 Settings were harmed in the making of this ISO
- No Programs are added to Windows.
- No Unattended Settings were added to the installation.
- No Registry Settings were modified.
- Windows 7 Starter / N SP1 / OEM / Pre-Activated
- Windows 7 Home Basic / N SP1 / OEM / Pre-Activated
- Windows 7 Home Premium / N SP1 / OEM / Pre-Activated
- Windows 7 Professional / N / VL SP1 / OEM / Pre / KMS-Activated
- Windows 7 Ultimate / N SP1 / OEM / Pre-Activated
- Windows 7 Enterprise / N SP1 / KMS-Activated
Release File: Win7AIO-28in1-SP1-x86-Nov2014.iso
Size: 4.34 GB
- -Internet Explorer 11
- -Default, KMS-Activated, OEM-Activated, and Pre-Activated indexes
- -DaRT7.0 recovery-mode options integrated into boot and winre.
- -Changed the WinLoader pre-activation method to use a 7z-sfx with a rar’d file inside using password: WinLoader-Pre-Activated-v2.2.2 *
*This helps with the false positives and torrent clients. PW is provided so you can scan the files yourselves to verify as clean.
- -Using updated OEM oobe project thx to cerberus8855
- -Next month likely won’t fit on a single-layer dvdr. Get a 8GB+ USB Flash drive like the rest of the population on Earth.
About the Author (Author Profile)
I’m very choosy. I’m also very suspicious, very irrational and I have a very short temper. I’m also extremely jealous and slow to forgive. Just so you know!
REFERRALS: $$ Uploaded $$ Rapidgator $$ Oboom $$ FileFactory $$ Uploadable $$ NitroFlare $$ TusFiles $$ ClicknUpload $$ HugeFiles $$ UsersCloud $$ UptoBox $$ ADFLY $$ Namecheap $$ Slack $$ Vidto $$