EASEUS Partition Master Server Edition is an ALL-IN-ONE server partition solution and reliable server disk management toolkit. It performs needed hard disk partition maintenance, provides powerful data protection and disaster recovery, and minimizes server downtime to increase the efficiency of Windows-based system administration.
- Resize/Move partitions to avoid data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
- New! Support dynamic disk – resize and copy dynamic volume, convert dynamic disk, etc.
- New! Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Create multiple-partitions, delete partition, or directly delete all partitions.
- New! Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Wipe disk or wipe partition to permanently wipe sensitive data on disk.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and Convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors and rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Built-in WinPE 3.0 based bootable CD/DVD or Linux based bootable CD/DVD.
- Support all hardware RAID, multiple removable storage device, hard disk and GPT disk (support up to 2TB partition on MBR and 4TB size on GPT).
- Support under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit).
Release Name: EaseUS.Partition.Master.v10.1.Multilingual.Incl.Keygen-TSZ
Size: 30 MB
About the Author (Author Profile)
I’m very choosy. I’m also very suspicious, very irrational and I have a very short temper. I’m also extremely jealous and slow to forgive. Just so you know!
REFERRALS: $$ Uploaded $$ Rapidgator $$ Oboom $$ FileFactory $$ Uploadable $$ NitroFlare $$ TusFiles $$ ClicknUpload $$ HugeFiles $$ UsersCloud $$ UptoBox $$ ADFLY $$ Namecheap $$ Slack $$ Vidto $$