Golden Software Surfer a powerful system for creating three-dimensional maps, modeling and analysis of surfaces, visualization of the landscape, generating the grid, and more.
Surfer’s sophisticated interpolation engine transforms your XYZ data into publication-quality maps. Surfer provides more gridding methods and more control over gridding parameters, including customized variograms, than any other software package on the market. You can also use grid files obtained from other sources, such as USGS DEM files or ESRI grid files. Display your grid as outstanding contour, 3D surface, 3D wireframe, watershed, vector, image, shaded relief, and post maps. Add base maps and combine map types to create the most informative display possible. Virtually all aspects of your maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want. Generating publication quality maps has never been quicker or easier.
Surfer contour maps give you full control over all map parameters. You can accept the Surfer intelligent defaults to automatically create a contour map, or double-click a map to easily customize map features.
Release Name: Golden Software Surfer 12.4.784.0 + Crack-SharePirate.Com
Size: 352 MB
- Reverse X or Y Axis Direction
- Use Data in Date/Time Format
- Logarithmic Z Scale
- Download Online Maps
- Save SRF files in Surfer 11 Format
- Export Map and Drawn Objects in One Step
- Post Map Enhancements
- Change the Units of Measure
- New Line Styles
- Change the Watershed Basin Line Properties
- Change Contour Label Font/Format in Property Manager
- Edit Boundaries
- Add Buffer Around Convex Hull when Gridding
- Export Contours and Save Z value
- Increased Resolution for Image Maps
- Create and Load Larger Grids
- More Paper Sizes
- New Import/Export Formats
- New Coordinate Systems, Datums and Ellipsoid
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!