Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5 software provides a comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. Create images that inspire, inform, and delight. Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light. Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light. Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones. Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor*
- DirectX 10–capable or later graphics card
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 display
Release Names: Adobe.Photoshop.Lightroom.5.7.1.Multi.x64.86-SharePirate.Com
Size: 464 MB | 484 MB
- Advanced Healing Brush
- Radial Gradient
- Smart Previews
- Video slide shows
- Improved photo book creation
- Highlight and shadow recovery
- Superior image processing
- Nondestructive environment
- Extended video support
- Selective editing brushes
- Advanced black-and-white conversion
- Superior noise reduction
- Tight Photoshop integration
- One-click adjustments of multiple images
- Enhanced online sharing integration
- Develop presets
- Intuitive environment
- Image management features
- Tethered shooting
New Lens Profile Support:
- Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
- Sony E 20mm F2.8
- Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
New Camera Support:
- Canon PowerShot S120
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon Coolpix P7800
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300 (*)
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus STYLUS 1 (*)
- Panasonic DMC-GM1
- Phase One IQ260
- Phase One IQ280
- Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
- Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
- Sony DSC-RX10 (*)
- Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
- Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
- Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
- Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
- Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
- Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
- Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
- Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
- Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
- Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
- Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!