Corel AfterShot Pro is a fast, flexible photo workflow solution that combines robust photo management, advanced non-destructive adjustments and complete RAW processing. Organize your photos in catalogs or folders. Find images quickly with extensive Metadata tools that let you search by camera settings, keywords, tags and more. Experiment with and alter images freely with non-destructive adjustment tools and apply enhancements precisely with selective editing. Easily output your work for albums, Web sites or client review. With RAW support, powerful batch processing and incredible speed, AfterShot Pro is the fast way to professional photos.
Supported Camera RAW:
- Canon G7X, SX60
- Fujifilm X30
- Nikon D750, D810
- Olympus E-PL7
- Sony A5100
- Custom shortcut key setup
- Display issue with Fujifilm X-A1 images: White balance issues on Mac OS and Linux
- Red Eye Removal results affected by cropping
- Export results include title artifacts if Resize and Sharpening are applied
- [Pro] HDR crashes when using some Makeover Tool modes: Thinify and Eye Drop
- [Pro] HDR stability and usability improvements for Mac OS and Linux
Release Name: Corel.AfterShot.Pro.v188.8.131.52.(x86/x64).Multilingual-P2P
Size: 122 MB, 122 MB
- RAW power: Make the most of the extra detail and data in your RAW images with ultra-fast RAW processing and incredibly color-accurate images.
- Flexible photo management: Create a digital photography workflow that works for you with robust photo management, flexible organization options and powerful search tools.
- Non-destructive adjustments: Correct and enhance photos with a wide range of non-destructive editing tools—while ensuring your originals are always protected.
- High-speed output: Quickly generate output for albums, web sites or client review using Batch Output options and a variety of standard and customizable template layouts.