Google SketchUp Pro is the most intuitive way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D. SketchUp (a Trimble product) is designed to be simple and easy to use. The main parts of the SketchUp interface are the Title bar, menus, toolbars and tool palettes, drawing area, Status bar, and the Measurements toolbar. The following images show the SketchUp user interface. Hundreds of thousands of professionals in (take a deep breath) architecture, construction, engineering, commercial interiors, light construction, landscape architecture, kitchen & bath design, urban planning, game design, film & stage, woodworking, and plenty of other fields use SketchUp Pro all the time, every day. It’s the all-purpose antidote to complicated, expensive CAD software.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exporting an animation while any Ruby tool was active.
- Fixed an EntityObserver crash in onEraseEntity that could occur if the observer removed itself.
- Fixed a bug in ViewObserver which caused observer methods to not fire properly in certain rare cases. This occurred when an observer was being removed and a new one being added within the same notification loop of another event.
- Fixed an issue where launching SketchUp by double-clicking a skp file on another drive would corrupt $LOAD_PATH and render the Standard Library inaccessible. This bug caused many people to run into plugin loading problems if they were opening files located on drives other than their “C:” drive.
- Fixed a bug on Windows where plugins would not load if the user name contained single quotes.
- Fixed a regression in Face.position_material. Under SketchUp 2014.0.4900 a (caught) exception generated by a failed Face.position_material call appears to cause SketchUp to unwind everything back to the last Model.start_operation.
- Fixed a ruby unicode issue where ruby could not require .so files from unicode paths.
- Added support to SketchUp Mac to load SURubyDebugger.dylib. Developers can now use our debugger on Mac.
- Fixed an issue where the LayersObserver would cause SketchUp to crash when the user would do an undo then a redo.
Release Name: Google.SketchUp.Pro2014_14.0.4900Cracked-SharePirate.Com
Size: 109 MB
- 3D Modeling
- Analysis & Advanced Operations
- File Exchange
- Content & Plugins
- Model Organization
- Help & Ease of Use
- 2D Drawing & Documentation
- Context Modeling
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!