iFFmpeg 3.6.1 MAC OSX
iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue when quiting iFFmpeg after converting is done.
- Fixed issue when encoding to DNxHD and 720p50.
- Fixed converting to .mkv and ac3 or pcm16 audiostream.
- Fixed adding subtitles to .mkv container.
- Optimised ‘Perform Audio Peak Normalisation’ (now correctly to -1db instead of 0db).
- Updated to the latest MediaInfo version.
- Added iPhone5 preset.
Release name: iFFmpeg.v3.6.1.MAC.OSX
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. Just install
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING