With more than 200 new features, OS X Mavericks brings Maps and iBooks to the Mac, introduces Finder Tabs and Tags, enhances multidisplay support, and includes an all-new version of Safari. The latest release of the world’s most advanced desktop operating system also adds new core technologies that deliver breakthrough power efficiency and responsiveness.
Server is now an application you can add to Mavericks directly from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac running Mavericks into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
- The 10.10.2 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
- Resolves an issue that may cause Wi-Fi to disconnect
- Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
- Improves stability and security in Safari
Release Name: Mac.OSX.Yosemite.v10.10.2.(14C109)-P2P
Size: 4.85 GB
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!