Sony Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
- Fixed a bug that caused localized resources to be incorrectly reported by the application.
Release Name: Sony Sound Forge Pro 2.0.1 MacOSX-SharePirate.Com
Size: 18.4 MB
- Improved recording workflow, including a new Record Options window and input monitoring through the Plug-In Chain.
- Added a Loudness Meters tool and loudness logging.
- Improved audio playback and recording device routing in the Preferences > Audio tab.
- Known Issues
- Copy-protected ATRAC audio files may fail to preview correctly or may open as silence.
- The Windows Media Audio 9 Voice codec is not included with the Windows Media Player 11 update. If you’ve installed Windows Media Player 11, rendering to Windows Media Audio 9 format will produce an error. Microsoft has released a hotfix to resolve this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932390/en-us
- If recording fails when using the Automatic: MIDI Timecode method, try increasing the MIDI timecode start and MIDI timecode end values on the MIDI Timecode Setting tab in the Record Settings dialog.
- The LPEC format limits title metadata to 126 Unicode characters and artist metadata to 14 Unicode characters. Metadata that exceeds these limits will be truncated when rendering to LPEC format.
- When you use Insert Silence function on musical instrument files, you can add silence to the beginning of all selected samples by choosing to insert silence at the start of the file. When you choose to insert silence at the end of the file, silence is inserted to the end of all selected samples.
- In some cases, Waves 9 plug-ins can crash after processing via the FX Favorites menu when using the 64-bit version of Windows 8. The crash does not occur when using the plug-ins in the Plug-In Chain. We are working with Waves to resolve the issue.
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!