mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
- Added $calc() // floor divide operator.
- Fixed MDI window transparency bug under Windows 8.
- Fixed file handling bug that would have caused settings to be reset if there was a drive error.
- Fixed connection timeout not being applied while a STARTTLS handshake is in progress.
- Reverted Channels List window change so that modes are included in the listing again.
- Fixed MDI windows not maximizing fully to the right in some situations.
- Fixed Log and Buffer submenus in window system menus not being set correctly.
- Fixed confirm exit dialog bug that was not detecting if DCC gets were in progress.
- Extended SSL support to allow connecting to SNI servers.
- Fixed log reload bug that caused logs not to be reloaded before the start of a new year.
- Fixed while loop bugs relating to multiple nested while loop combinations.
- Fixed log viewer bug that caused it to freeze during a search.
- Other changes and bug fixes.
Release Name: mIRC 7.41 Cracked-SharePirate.Com
Size: 6.75 MB