Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PCs responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lasso ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes would not interfere with your ability to use the computer!
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs (cores) should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, and so much more (see list below).
Once you install Process Lasso, it will just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you need not touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
For network admins, Proces Lasso works wonderfully on Terminal Servers and in multi-user environments. We have many clients that have been using Process Lasso on their Terminal Servers for years.
Best of all, Process Lasso is written in native C++, not .NET. This means it consumes very few system resources considerably less than any similar software.
Release Name: Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.11 Final x64 x86 + Crack-SharePirate.Com
Size: 4.7 MB
- Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
- Instance count limits
- Disallowed processes
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Unique system responsiveness graph
- Prevent PC sleep for designated processes
- Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
- Extremely low resource use
- Foreground boosting
- Limit number of program instances
- Disallow programs from running
- Process logging
- System responsiveness graph
- Stand-alone core engine
- Easily set rules for default process priorities, affinities, and more
- Optionally show balloon tips to notify you when actions are taken
- Unique system responsiveness calculation and graph display
- Easy to use right-click menu system allows for modification of process rules
- When not visible, resource use is minimized through a sleep-like mode
- The GUI is not required for process management, it can be completely closed
- Much more…
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!