SnagIt, the award-winning screen-capture software. Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Capture and share an article, image, or Web page directly from your screen. Or, capture and share any part of any application that runs on your PC. Automatically save in one of 23 file formats, or send to the printer, to your e-mail, or to the clipboard. Use SnagIt’s built-in editors to modify, annotate, and enhance your images and the Catalog Browser to organize your files. Increase your productivity while quickly creating professional presentations and flawless documentation. With powerful new features that allow you to edit previously placed objects, capture embedded links and add interactivity to your captures, SnagIt 12 makes it easier than ever before to capture, edit, and share anything on your screen.
- Added a light theme so you can now choose the color of the Snagit Editor interface
- You can now choose the auto-save destination for your files
- Improved scrolling capture functionality
- Other critical and minor bug fixes
Release Name: TechSmith.Snagit.v12.2.Incl.Keygen-TSZ
Size: 70 MB
- Capture – if you can see it, you can snag it!
- Profiles make it easy. SnagIt comes with eleven preset buttons that make screen capture a cinch!
- Custom suits you. Don’t feel limited by the eleven profiles—create your own combinations for nearly unlimited capture possibilites.
- Say more with pictures+words. Use an arrow to direct attention. Add a text callout to explain clearly.
- Look like a pro. Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow.
- Convey complex ideas simply. Combine multiple images, callouts, shapes, and clip art stamps.
- Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
- Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
- Be social. Share screenshots on Flickr. Post images directly to your blog.
- Get projects done quicker.
- Save nothing…save everything. SnagIt stores every capture automatically and keeps the most recent visible.
- Find your stuff. Whether or not you saved it, find that capture later with the new visual search pane.
- Get organized (if you want to)
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!