One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need.
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
Release Name: TeraCopy Pro 2.3 Final-SharePirate.Com
Size: 2.5 MB
- Copy files faster
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Error recovery
- Interactive file list failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integration
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
- Copy/move to your favorite folders.
- Save reports as HTML and CSV files.
- Select files with the same extension/folder.
- Remove the selected files from the copy queue.
- More features coming soon!
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!