Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your on-screen activity or import HD camera video, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device. With Camtasia’s powerful screen recorder, you can capture anything on your screen or import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly customize your videos. Camtasia let you edit and enhance your videos with Camtasia’s powerful editor, ready-to-use themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more. It also gives you ability to produce interactive videos with clickable links, tables of contents, search, and more. Then, easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, anytime.
- Cross-Platform Screen Recording
- TechSmith Fuse
- Capture smooth, high-quality videos.
- World-class Screen Recording Technology
- Personalize your videos.
- Import Media
- Put yourself in your videos.
- NEW! Remove a Color
- Edit videos faster.
- NEW! Crop, Stitch, and Copy
- Unleash your creativity.
- Multi-track Timeline
- Create polished videos.
- Media Asset Library
- Engage your viewers.
- Visual Effects
- Keep your audience’s attention.
- Animate Content
- Share your videos with anyone, anywhere.
- Produce the exact video you want.
- Make your videos accessible.
- Removed support for the Windows XP operating system
- Added a cross platform Techsmith Recording format (.trec) that allows users to record on Camtasia (Mac) and edit in Camtasia (Win), or vice-versa
- Added the ability to turn tracks off, which hides the visuals and mutes the audio on the track
- Added a timeline context menu option to remove all empty tracks
- Added variable speed playback to the MP4 video player
- Added support for files recorded in AVCHD, if codecs are already installed on user’s system
- Added the ability for a .camproj to default to the last-used Editing Dimensions
- Fixed a bug where a crash could occur when logging into Camtasia’s Google Drive Import/Export service
- Fixed a bug where an HTML production with captions could not be viewed locally in Chrome
- Fixed a bug where the webcam video and recorded audio could slowly drift out of sync
- Fixed a bug where audio previewing could skip at stitches or splitsFFixed a bug where .mov files created using the animation codec would be unusable in Camtasia
- Fixed a bug where users without Powerpoint installed would receive an error accessing Tools > Options > Partners
- Fixed a bug where the Tools > Options > Partners tab could show the incorrect state of the Powerpoint add-in
- Fixed a bug where a ‘click to continue’ hotspot could pause at the wrong time
- Fixed a bug where media could still be moved onto a locked track
- Fixed a bug where using ‘split at all markers’ would create an undo point for every split
- Fixed a bug where callouts can look distorted when opening a Camtasia Studio 7 project in Camtasia Studio 8
- Fixed a bug where Camtasia would hang when trying to update a media with a file that was restored from the Recycle Bin
- Fixed a bug where SCORM reporting could be incorrect when using multiple quizzes in one video
- Updated product branding
- Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2007 (32-bit) or PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Import of .mov and production to .mov and .m4v requires Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
- Camera video recording requires a USB Web Camera. Recording live from a DV camera is not supported
- Integration with Camtasia Relay requires Camtasia Relay Client Recorder
- GPU acceleration requires DirectX 9 compatible video adpater with 128 MB of video memory or greater and Pixel Shader 2.0 or later
Release Name: Camtasia Studio 8.4.1 Build 1745 Final-SharePirate.Com
Size: 248 MB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING