Brutal Legend – RELOADED Incl Updates 1 to 14
Brütal Legend is an action-adventure that marries visceral action combat with open-world freedom. Set in a universe somewhere between Lord of the Rings and Spinal Tap, it’s a fresh take on the action/driving genre, which in this case is full of imitation cover bands, demons intent on enslaving humanity and Heavy metal tunes. Featuring the talents of comedian, actor and musician, Jack Black as super roadie Eddie Riggs, as well as cameos by some of the biggest names in metal music it’s a wild ride in the belly of the beast that is not to be missed by gamers and Metalheads alike.
Included as a free bonus in the PC version of Brütal Legend are both the Hammer of Infinite Fate and Tears of the Hextadon multiplayer map packs.
The vivid and wildly creative world of Brütal Legend is brought to life through a spate of chrome, leather, rocker babes, epic music, fire-breathing/stud-wearing beasts, mountains made of guitar amps, and more. Follow Eddie as he embarks on a tour of epic destruction with an axe, a guitar, and his minions as he commands the power of rock in epic band battles. It’s lighter-flicking awesomeness that will melt your face clean off.
Brütal Legend’s combat is a combination of classic action slasher and real time strategy mechanics. Melee and ranged combat come from your double-sided broadaxe and demon-slaying, pyrotechnic-creating guitar. Add that 1-2 punch to a guitar solo mechanic that can summon objects, buff your teammates, or cripple your opponents, and you have a deep, gratifying core gameplay combat loop that is fun for the hardcore and accessible for the casual. On top of that, players will journey from Roadie to Rock God by commanding legions of metalheads into Brütal Victory and sending troops charging into battle.
A Streaming Open World
Brütal Legend gives you the freedom to walk, drive, or fly anywhere in a fully streaming open world whose art style is inspired by some of the most iconic and hilariously rad metal album covers ever created. Every vista in the beautiful universe of Brütal Legend looks like it was pulled from a Frank Frazetta painting.
Packed With Cameos and Voice Talent
Brütal Legend is full of cameos from gods of metal like Lemmy Kilmister, Rob Halford, Lita Ford, and many, many others. It has a MASSIVE metal soundtrack from every era of metal music: 1970’s classic metal to 1980’s hair metal to the scarier cousins of 1990’s metal. And of course, Jack Black pays the ultimate homage to metal as Eddie the Roadie, continuing the theme from the work of his band, Tenacious D and his previous films like School of Rock and High Fidelity.
4v4 “skirmish” multiplayer marries action combat with a strategic unit-control mechanic. As the leader of one of the factions in the game, the player will direct his armies in a Battle of the Bands where the trophy is survival. Brütal Legend’s multiplayer is online-enabled, so you can conquer your friends online (broadband connection required for online play).
The music in Brütal Legend is truly massive. Made up of 108 of the most rocking tracks from 75 different bands representing every sub-genre of metal, it is something to experience in and of itself.
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud
- Full Controller support
NOTE: 60Hz sim is now opt in not opt out. If you have a fast computer and can handle the 60 fps sim, please just turn it on in Brutal Legends Options!
- Fixes to performance/lag on computers with slower CPUs.
- HiFi Sim (i.e. simulate at 60 fps) now off by default. Users can enable it, but may see some jitter until we fix a couple more bugs.
- Fixes to some options not saving/loading correctly.
- Fix for oceans sometimes not rendering on AMD GPUs.
- Missing cutscene at end of intro bridge plays properly again.
- Mission beacon now appears appropriately throughout game.
- - Fixes to some car physics when Hi Fi Sim is on.
- Fixes bug where players who started playing single player on or after the 28th of February would be unable to continue their save. All of the saved data should be intact. This bug was that the game was falsely reporting that there were no save games and now thats fixed.
- Interpolated re-enabled with improved logic to avoid the post-pause stutter and to generally be smoother than before.
- Alt+Tab works much better in the albumn cover menu. Backgrounds no longer go black when alt+tabbing. Some UI textures may still exhibit problems elsewhere in the game.
- Matchmaking will allow a much broader range of players to match with one another, fixing some reported problems of players not finding any matches or finding the same person over and over again.
- Steam Cloud support has been added and is working!
- Fixes so the HUD doesn’t turn invisible after viewing vistas
- More fixes so that skipping cutscenes works properly
- Mouth Of Metal now shows up for songs and unlocks
- Color desaturation issue fixed (such as the Skies Afire solo, in late game missions, etc)
- Ambient meshes render correctly (no more black lines from SSAO)
- Performance improvements with rewritten simulation code
Update 4 to 8:
Due to the large amount of updates/fixes [HERE]
Update 9 to 13:
Note: This game receives many updates, so like before we packed a few together. You need all our previous updates ( up to 8 ) installed to use this.
- UI Fixes to the multiplayer lobber where you could not change factions
- Render optimizations
- Fixed a bug where the stage would disappear in the Sea of Black tears
- Matchmaking improvements
Brutal Legend GamePlay
Publisher: Double Fine Productions
Developer: Double Fine Productions
Genre: Action, Adventure
Release name: Brutal.Legend-RELOADED | Brutal Legend Updates 1 to 14 – RELOADED
Size: 7.98 GB | 11.1 GB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here | Update 1 |Update 2 |Update 3 |Update 4 to 8 |Update 9 to 13 |Update 14
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mediafire made money out of our hardwork yet they deleted all of our files so we will get back to them by using their keyword but we will strive to provide better filehost for everyone.
- Game request are only entertain here (Link 1 | Link 2). Please provide detailed information such as Game Name | Release Date | Platform.
- Dead/Broken links? Please notify us by posting a comment below.
- For my daily blog post, kindly subscribe the following; Facebook Page | Twitter | Google+.
DOWNLOAD ANY PARTS ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN UploadCore or Uploaded TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING
BROUGHT TO YOU BY