Hitman HD Trilogy PS3 – DUPLEX
For the very first time experience over forty incredible missions across three classic Hitman Games, all presented in glorious HD. Whether you’re a long-time fan or new to the franchise, this is your opportunity to take on the contracts that defined the series and fully established Agent 47 as the World’s Ultimate Assassin. Hitman: HD Trilogy includes Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money. Hitman 2 Silent Assassin is the sequel to the popular Hitman: Codename 47. Once again, enter the mind of the Hitman, an assassin for-hire who is trying to distance himself from his violent past and discover his true identity. Eventually, you find yourself tricked into returning to your trade by a twisted Russian crime boss bent on assisting rogue countries for his own personal and financial gain. You soon realise that you’re caught in the middle of a ring of deception and discover that you have become a target yourself – of a highly trained ex-Spetsnaz assassin.
- 20 missions situated in exotic locations
- Choice of 1st or 3rd person viewpoints
- Mid-mission save options
- Enhanced inventory system shopping
- New ranking system
- Multiple styles of play
- Massive arsenal of weapons
- Advanced level design & engine dynamics
Hitman Contracts delivers more action-packed and suspense-filled missions, with a greater variety of ways to make the perfect kill and an increased arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons. Hitman Contracts takes you into the mind of Agent 47. The game begins in Paris as Agent 47 finds himself wounded and trapped in what is a dangerous situation, even for him. Hitman Contracts explores the dark psychology of killing for a living and promises one of the most disturbing episodes in the series.
- A perfect mix of action, strategy and stealth
- Story-enhancing cut scenes
- Short but engaging gameplay
- New styles of play to master
Agent 47′s sinister methods of execution are now delivered in high-definition in Hitman Blood Money, fully utilising the power of your next-gen console.
- Blood Money system – The cleaner the hit, the more money you receive. You can then spend it on equipment, weapon upgrades, information and bribing witnesses to reduce your notoriety
- Improved AI makes the game more challenging–guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour
- Agent 47 has a number of new moves, including climbing, hiding, scaling ledges and automatically passing low obstacles
- Customisable weapons
- New gameplay techniques – Distract enemies, make your kills look like accidents, dispose of bodies in various ways, use human shields & plant decoy weapons
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Io Interactive
Release name: Hitman.HD.Trilogy.PS3-DUPLEX
Size: 8.58 GB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mediafire made money out of our hardwork yet they deleted all of our files so we will get back to them by using their keyword but we will strive to provide better filehost for everyone.
DOWNLOAD ANY PARTS ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN UploadCore or Uploaded TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING