iFFmpeg 3.6.1 MAC OSX
iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue when quiting iFFmpeg after converting is done.
- Fixed issue when encoding to DNxHD and 720p50.
- Fixed converting to .mkv and ac3 or pcm16 audiostream.
- Fixed adding subtitles to .mkv container.
- Optimised ‘Perform Audio Peak Normalisation’ (now correctly to -1db instead of 0db).
- Updated to the latest MediaInfo version.
- Added iPhone5 preset.
Release name: iFFmpeg.v3.6.1.MAC.OSX
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. Just install
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mediafire made money out of our hardwork yet they deleted all of our files so we will get back to them by using their keyword but we will strive to provide better filehost for everyone.
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN UploadCore or Uploaded TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING