Kernel for Windows Data Recovery 11.01.01
Process of searching data from selected drive
Data recovered from the selected drive.
Preview of recovered data
Key Features of Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software:
* Successfully recovers data lost due to accidental or intentional formatting of hard disk partitions
* Recovers data lost due to damage or deletion of partition structures, corruption of Windows file system(s), or software failure
* Recovers file(s) and folder(s) lost due to accidental or intentional deletion
* Recovers data lost due to Windows registry corruptions or unexpected system shutdown
Microsoft Windows is the most preferred operating system among individuals and professionals working in organizations. Windows use File Allocation Table (FAT) or New Technology File System (NTFS) file system to systematically store/fetch data from hard disk or other storage media like PEN drive. The data stored on hard disk or any other storage media using FAT/NTFS file system is vulnerable to loss due to reasons like virus attack, registry corruption, hard disk formatting, loss of MBR, abrupt system shut down, etc.
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery, an output-driven, stupendous, and sophisticated FAT and NTFS data recovery software enables you to recover all data, which has been lost from your computer’s hard disk drive. This wonderful Windows Data Recovery software can even recover the file(s) or folder(s) that are deleted by pressing the SHIFT + DELETE key. The deleted files that are recovered using Windows Data Recovery – FAT and NTFS software are displayed in Red color for their easy identification. The software comprises different scanning modes to help you completely recover the every bit of lost data based on various data loss situations. Scanning modes embedded in the Windows Data Recovery software are:
* Quick Scan: It is a fast recovery mode, which assures data recovery of deleted files, files lost due to bad sectors, boot sector corruptions, FAT corruptions, index corruptions, partition deletions, MFT corruptions, virus attacks, media errors, etc. The recently deleted file(s) are effectively recovered by this mode of recovery.
* Extensive Scan: It is an advanced recovery mode, which recovers data lost due to partition format, partition deletion, and re-formatting of hard disk partitions. This mode should be selected when you want to recover the files and folders that were deleted long time ago. You can also select this mode when the Quick scan mode does not recover the desired files and folders.
* File Trace: It is the slowest but the most effective mode amid available scanning modes in the software. This mode searches hard disk sector by sector for finding the lost data. This mode should be selected when both Quick Scan and Extensive Scan modes get failed to recover the lost data.
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software enables you to scan and recover the data from physical devices attached to your computer or from the available logical drives. Based on the scanning mode you select, astonishing Windows Data Recovery software searches data on selected physical device or logical drive. On completing the scanning process, the software displays the recoverable data in a tree like structure to ease the process of searching folders amongst the recoverable data.
After completing the scanning process the software displays thousands of files and folders. Searching a specific file or files based on a specific file format can be tedious and time consuming. Therefore, to reduce the time required to search a specific file or files based on a particular file format, Find Files and File Filter options are embedded in the software. Using these options, you can quickly and easily find specific files from thousands of the files recovered by the software.
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software also enables you to preview the selected file. You can also configure software settings before starting the scanning process to scan the available physical device or logical drive based on the configured settings. The software settings that you can configure are:
* Sectors to be read in one attempt
* Rename, overwrite, or skip the duplicate files
* Include deleted files in the search, exclude deleted files from recovered files, or only recover the deleted files
* Number of retries on bad sectors
* Recovery of deleted and damaged partitions.
* Recovery of missing files(s) and folder(s).
* Data recovery after the loss of MBR, Boot sector or File Allocation Table.
* Provides recovery of data lost due to accidental formatting of your hard disk.
* Recovery of lost data due to variety of viruses(s).
* Full support for long file names.
* Recovery possible even if the disk partition has been formatted with different file system type or with different parameters.
* Full support for IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives.
* Live Update available for the software, to make sure that you always have the latest version of the software.
* Data recovery from deleted, formatted, and re-formatted partitions
* Supports FAT16,FAT32,NTFS and NTFS5 file systems for data recovery.
* Free demo version available
* File Systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
* Windows OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, and DOS
* Drives: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PAN, ZIP, and USB drives
- Memory: 64 MB (the more the better)
- Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2002, 2000 and 98
more info: HERE
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. Run setup to install and use the serial provided
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING