MacLoggerDX 5.45 MAC
MacLoggerDX is your Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant… Ready for OS X Mountain Lion! Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing. It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
SQLite data base.
Shared access to microHAM keyer ports.
Supports K1EL Winkeyer for Mac.
Internal databases updated over the Internet.
Filtered DXCluster spots.
SWL Schedules, Rig Control and Memory Scanning.
Band Activity Display.
Exports ADIF, KML, Imports ADIF and MacLoggerDX v3.5+ Logs.
Export Cabrillo files with Cab-Converter.
2D, 3D & Web Map Full Screen Mode.
NCDXF/IARU Beacon tracking.
DX Alarms including Band Openings.
DX/Contest mode data entry.
Mode mapping and user band plans.
Text To Speech and CW Keyers.
eQSL and LoTW ADIF Confirmations.
Export to Mac Address Book and Label Printing.
QRZ Online, HamCall, HamQTH and WM7D Call Books.
Google Earth support.
Update exisiting log entries with Call Book.
Contest Helper with K5ZD call completion and by-band Dupe Checking.
QSL print and email.
2D and 3D display of DX Cluster Propagation by Band.
Speed Log for entering old paper log and QSL card data.
Indexed Mac Help.
Supported Rotor Controllers
Note: A number of third party rotor controllers use the DCU-1 or GS-232 protocol.
hy-gain DCU-1 Pathfinder
Idiom Press RotorCard SDX
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later
Older Versions for PPC and Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard)
Internet connection for Telnet DXClusters.
Release Name: MacLoggerDX.5.45.MAC
Size: 25.3 MB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mediafire made money out of our hardwork yet they deleted all of our files so we will get back to them by using their keyword but we will strive to provide better filehost for everyone.
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN UploadCore or Uploaded TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING