Marvel Vs Capcom 3 PS3 – DUPLEX
After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation of gamers. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom universes as you engage in 3-on-3 battles within living comic book art style environments powered by Capcom’s MT Framework, an advanced version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5. Additional features include: a single player story and online multiplayer modes, new playable character additions, a simplified three-button control scheme and a character-specific “Simple” Mode which can function as a tutorial.
- Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront
- 3-on-3 tag-team fighting action as players build their own perfect team, assigning unique “Assist Attacks” for each character and utilize each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style
- Simple Mode with streamlined button mapping option that allows novice players to perform moves like a pro
- See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel Universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics
- A mix of returning characters like Spider-Man, Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk and others, mixed with newbies Chris Redfield, Thor, Trish, Super-Skrull, Amaterasu, Dormammu, Wesker, X-23, Deadpool, Dante and more
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Gameplay
Genre: 2D Fighting
Release name: Marvel.Vs.Capcom.3.PS3-DUPLEX
Size: 3 GB
Game Update: N/A
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mediafire made money out of our hardwork yet they deleted all of our files so we will get back to them by using their keyword but we will strive to provide better filehost for everyone.
DOWNLOAD ANY PARTS ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN UploadCore or Uploaded TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING