Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 Final x64 x86
Microsoft Toolkit is a powerful and capable set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, read further.
- Added ability to specify KMS Hardware ID.
- Added KMSPID option to reuse the last KMSPID from KMS Activation.
- AutoKMS gives messages about what type of KMS Server it is connecting to.
- Can install AutoKMS alongside KMS Server Service to be able to use it for LocalHost KMS Activation.
- Disabled DefaultKMSPID as a valid option for KMS Server Service (please change it to RandomKMSPID if you have it set to DefaultKMSPID)
- Fixed KMS Server Service Installer arithmetic overflow by changing the way Service Handles were compared to NULL
- If KMS activation fails twice with DLL Injection, kill KMS Connection Broker with each further attempt
- KMSPID options (not for KMS Server Service) set to ReuseKMSPID by default.
- Use DLL Injection is now the default LocalHost Bypass method
Size: 36.9 MB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. Just run to activate any version of microsoft office and windows OS
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Dizzcloud or Uploaded TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING