Waves Element 22.214.171.124 Build 2304 Fixed MAC
Introducing Element: The first ever synthesizer from Waves. Powered by Virtual Voltage™ technology, Element is an analog-style polyphonic instrument engineered to deliver the fat, gritty sound of the classics, with all the precision, flexibility and control of contemporary digital synths. Element includes a vast array of convenient features and functions. Like integrated effects. A 16-step arpeggiator / sequencer. MIDI Learn for all controls. And a massive preset library, with total tweakability. Plus, all parameters are laid out right there in front of you, so when inspiration strikes, there’s no need to scroll through page after page to customize your sounds. Searing leads, booming basses, ethereal pads, electro-percussion, sequential motions, mind-blowing FX and lots more: Element does it all.
• Powered by Virtual Voltage™ technology
• Integrated chorus, delay, reverb, distortion and bit crusher effects
• 16-step arpeggiator / sequencer
• Plugin and standalone components
OCT determines the pitch range.
TUNE determines the pitch.
FINE fine-tunes the pitch.
TYPE determines the waveform type.
PW determines the pulse width. (Pulse waves only)
VCO selects between virtual Voltage-Controlled Oscillation and virtual Digitally- Controlled Oscillation.
SINE MOD controls the modulation of OSC 1 using a sine oscillator. (OSC 1 only)
FM (Frequency Modulation) controls the amount by which the frequency of OSC 2 is modulated by OSC 1. (OSC 2 only)
PhM (Phase Modulation) controls the amount by which the phase of OSC 2 is modulated by OSC 1. (OSC 2 only)
SYNC synchronizes the triggering the OSC 2 waveform to the rate of OSC 1.
Additional Oscillators & Mix Section
SUB mixes in a triangle wave one octave below OSC 1.
NOISE mixes in white noise.
RING controls the ring modulation of OSC 1 and OSC 2.
OSC 1 / OSC 2 activate each oscillator.
MIX balances the mix between OSC 1 and OSC 2.
MONO toggles between monophonic and polyphonic modes.
RTRG controls envelope re-triggering.
UNISON activates a doubling effect which creates a richer sound.
PORT determines the glide time (portamento) between notes.
LEGATO determines whether glide will always occur, or only when the previous note is still held.
Release Name: Waves.Element.126.96.36.199.Build.2304.Fixed.MAC
Size: 54.6 MB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mediafire made money out of our hardwork yet they deleted all of our files so we will get back to them by using their keyword but we will strive to provide better filehost for everyone.
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN UploadCore or Uploaded TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING