Set in a near future, this flight combat action game inspired by the best-selling Tom Clancy videogame franchises imagines a world where a private military force has cumulated such power that it attacks the USA. Thrust into the cockpits of incredibly powerful and technologically advanced jet fighters, gamers will benefit from hi-tech piloting assistance, providing comfort, security and enhanced perception. As players gain skills and confidence, they will be able to shed the assistance. But before choosing performance over security, they’ll have to weigh the risks carefully.
Release Name: Tom.Clancys.H.A.W.X-SKIDROW
Genre: Flight Action
Size: 6.1 GB
Developer: Ubisoft Romania
Release Date: March 17, 2009
- E.R.S. is in-game technology that helps turn novice aviators into elite pilots of the future. The Enhanced Reality System is the backbone of your flight experience: radars and incoming missile detection, anti-crash system, damage control system, tactical map and information relay, and weapons trajectory control. E.R.S. also allows you to issue orders to your squadron, making this system as iconic to HAWX as the Cross-Com system is to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- Want to ease into your flight missions and gain a level of comfort? Turn on the assistance mode and take full advantage of your E.R.S. Need to evade your enemy and execute advanced dog-fighting moves? Switch off the assistance mode and feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins as you play in stunning third-person views
- For the first time ever in the Air Combat genre, experience the entire solo campaign in four-player JUMP IN co-op mode. In PVP mode, challenge up to 15 friends in intense dog-fighting sessions and find out who’s the top gun
- Take the throttle of over 50 of the world’s most famous aircrafts. Dogfight over realistic modern landscapes that have endured years of post-war trauma. With support from NASA and the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), Tom Clancy’s HAWX goes supersonic with its authenticity and breathtaking graphics
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!