Marvel Vs Capcom 3 PS3 – DUPLEX
After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation of gamers. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom universes as you engage in 3-on-3 battles within living comic book art style environments powered by Capcom’s MT Framework, an advanced version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5. Additional features include: a single player story and online multiplayer modes, new playable character additions, a simplified three-button control scheme and a character-specific “Simple” Mode which can function as a tutorial.
- Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront
- 3-on-3 tag-team fighting action as players build their own perfect team, assigning unique “Assist Attacks” for each character and utilize each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style
- Simple Mode with streamlined button mapping option that allows novice players to perform moves like a pro
- See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel Universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics
- A mix of returning characters like Spider-Man, Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk and others, mixed with newbies Chris Redfield, Thor, Trish, Super-Skrull, Amaterasu, Dormammu, Wesker, X-23, Deadpool, Dante and more
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Gameplay
Genre: 2D Fighting
Release name: Marvel.Vs.Capcom.3.PS3-DUPLEX
Size: 3 GB
Game Update: N/A
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING
About the Author (Author Profile)
I’m very choosy. I’m also very suspicious, very irrational and I have a very short temper. I’m also extremely jealous and slow to forgive. Just so you know!
REFERRALS: $$ Uploaded $$ Rapidgator $$ Oboom $$ FileFactory $$ Uploadable $$ NitroFlare $$ TusFiles $$ ClicknUpload $$ HugeFiles $$ UsersCloud $$ UptoBox $$ ADFLY $$ Namecheap $$ Slack $$ Vidto $$