Rise Of The Guardians PS3 – DUPLEX
Let your imagination soar in Rise of the Guardians as you play as the all magical, powerful, and immortal Guardians from the DreamWorks Animation film. As North, Bunnymund, Tooth, and Sandman, each player has their own set of upgradable and never-before-seen extraordinary abilities to help you take on the evil spirit “Pitch” and his infectious nightmares. With drop-in-and-out multiplayer for up to four players, cool team attacks, and an arsenal of spellbinding moves, you and your team of Guardians will protect the hopes, beliefs and imaginations of children all over the world!
- Join Forces with Your Favorite Characters From the Film – Play as one of the classic childhood legends from DreamWorks Animation’s upcoming feature film, Rise of the Guardians, including: North, Tooth, Bunnymund, Sandman, and Jack Frost.
- Battle Pitch in an Epic Adventure – Take on Pitch and his evil nightmares in a deep and intuitive adventure combat game that includes new original enemies designed specifically for each Guardian’s realm.
- Unique Abilities and Upgrades – Unlock power-ups such as weapon upgrades for your character. Plus, earn unique new abilities including special combat moves like a snowball attack, summoning a swarm of miniature tooth fairies, and more!
- Explore Legendary Guardian Realms – Experience the imaginative worlds from Rise of the Guardians, including; Tooth’s Palace, North’s Workshop, Bunnymund’s Warren, and many more.
- Team up in Multiplayer – Swap between any of the characters in drop-in-and-out four-player squad based multiplayer action on consoles.
Rise Of The Guardians Gameplay
Publisher: D3 Publisher
Developer: Torus Games
Release name: Rise.Of.The.Guardians.PS3-DUPLEX
Size: 2.31 GB
Game Update(s): N/A
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING