StarCraft is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The first game of the StarCraft series was released for Microsoft Windows on 31 March 1998. With more than 11 million copies sold worldwide as of February 2009, it is one of the best-selling games for the personal computer. A Mac OS version was released in March 1999, and a Nintendo 64 adaptation co-developed with Mass Media Interactive Entertainment was released on 13 June 2000. With its storyline adapted and
expanded through a series of novels, StarCraft has one expansion pack, StarCraft: Brood War and a sequel in development, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
StarCraft: Brood War is the expansion pack for the award winning military science fiction, real-time strategy video game StarCraft. Released in 1998 for Windows and Mac OS, it was co-developed by Saffire and Blizzard Entertainment. The expansion pack introduced new campaigns, map tilesets, music, extra units for each race, and upgrade advancements. The campaigns continue the story from where the original StarCraft ended.
- Don’t ask me about playing battle.net or for key changers etc. Go buy a copy.
- Single player campaigns/skirmish and Lan should work, but the voice briefing for the missions are ripped out.
- The movies and music are ripped, but sound effects and unit acknowledgment sounds remain.
- Should work without CD from USB or HDD
- Includes StarEdit map editor
Release Name: Starcraft + Broodwar Rip Portable 18.104.22.168
Genre: Real-time strategy
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING