StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm – FLT
The long-awaited return of StarCraft has been rumored for years, and now is finally official — Blizzard officially announced on May 19, 2007 the sequel to its incredible strategy title Starcraft. Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, StarCraft II features the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard’s signature approach to game balance. Each race will be further distinguished from the others, with several new units and new gameplay mechanics, as well as new abilities for some of the classic StarCraft units that will be making a reappearance in the game. StarCraft II also featurse a custom 3D-graphics engine with realistic physics and the ability to render several large, highly detailed units and massive armies on-screen simultaneously. Each chapter of Starcraft II focuses on a specific faction of the Starcraft war. By splitting the game, players will access more story content, more characters, and more customization as the explore each side of the conflict.
- Each chapter of StarCraft II includes a unique single-player campaign
- Custom-designed, fast-paced online play through an upgraded version of Blizzard’s renowned online gaming service, Battle.net
- Includes a powerful, full-featured map editor that will put the same tools used by Blizzard’s designers into the hands of players
StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm GamePlay
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Release name: StarCraft_II_Heart_of_the_Swarm-FLT
Size: 7.81 GB
1. Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file here
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Game request are only entertain here (Link 1 | Link 2). Please provide detailed information such as Game Name | Release Date | Platform.
- Dead/Broken links? Please notify us by posting a comment below.
- For my daily blog post, kindly subscribe the following; Facebook Page | Twitter | Google+.
PLEASE HELP US: POST COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING
About the Author (Author Profile)
I’m very choosy. I’m also very suspicious, very irrational and I have a very short temper. I’m also extremely jealous and slow to forgive. Just so you know!
REFERRALS: $$ Uploaded $$ Rapidgator $$ Oboom $$ FileFactory $$ Uploadable $$ NitroFlare $$ TusFiles $$ ClicknUpload $$ HugeFiles $$ UsersCloud $$ UptoBox $$ ADFLY $$ Namecheap $$ Slack $$ Vidto $$