Widely used for both systems and applications development, the C and C++ programming languages are available for virtually every operating system and are often the best choice for performance-critical applications. In this course, Bill Weinman dissects the anatomy of C and C++, from variables to functions and loops, and explores both the C Standard Library and the C++ Standard Template Library. Features introduced in the C++11 standard (ratified in 2011) are also discussed.
This course serves both as an end-to-end tutorial for those new to the language and a solid reference for experienced C/C++ programmers.
Release Name: Lynda – C/C++ Essential Training-SharePirate.Com
Size: 1.35 GB
- Setting up a development environment on Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Understanding the development cycle
- Writing statements and expressions
- Declaring variables and functions
- Working with arrays and strings
- Comparing with conditionals
- Including files and executing macros with the C preprocessor
- Working with different data types
- Using operators to perform basic arithmetic and more complicated functions
- Understanding inheritance
- C++ template programming
- Handling system errors and exceptions
- Using C++ STL containers
- Using C++11 type inference, Lambda functions, and more
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!