This course introduces web designers to the nuts and bolts of HTML (HyperText Markup Language), the programming language used to create web pages. Author Bill Weinman explains what HTML is, how it’s structured, and presents the major tags and features of the language. Discover how to format text and lists, add images and flow text around them, link to other pages and sites, embed audio and video, and create HTML forms. Additional tutorials cover the new elements in HTML5, the latest version of HTML, and prepare you to start working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Release Name: Lynda.HTML.Essential.Training.2012-PLATO
Size: 727.96 MB
- What is HTML?
- Using HTML tags and containers
- Understanding block vs. inline tags
- Controlling line breaks and spaces in text
- Aligning images
- Linking within a page
- Using relative links
- Working with tables
- Creating progress indicators with HTML5
- Adding buttons and check boxes to forms
- Applying CSS
- Optimizing your pages for search engines
- Building document outlines
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!