Follow along with author Bonnie Biafore as she shows you how to better manage your project’s deadlines, tasks, and resources with Microsoft Project 2013. This course covers setting up project files, creating tasks, assigning resources, working with views, and using baseline calculations to track progress. Plus, learn how to report project information and share it with others.
Release Name: Lynda Microsoft Project 2013 Essential Training-SharePirate.Com
Size: 1.01 GB
- Choosing the right Project edition
- Creating and saving projects
- Setting up calendars
- Creating individual and recurring tasks
- Linking and timing tasks
- Assigning tasks to resources
- Viewing your data differently with sorting, grouping, and filtering
- Fine-tuning the project schedule
- Understanding baseline, schedule, and actual values
- Reporting on the project status
- Sharing projects
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!