Microsoft Office ProPlus 2010 SP2 VL x64 enUS Feb2014
Microsoft Office 2010 (also called Office 2010 and Office 14) is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows, It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2007 and the predecessor to Office 2013. Office 2010 includes extended file format support, user interface updates, and a changed user experience. A 64-bit version of Office 2010 is available, although not for Windows XP or Windows Server 2003.
Microsoft Office 2010 continues the dedication to both making Microsoft Office products more available to people with disabilities, as well as helping all users create more accessible content. In addition to many features that you might be familiar with, Office 2010 includes several new and updated accessibility features.
Microsoft Office Backstage View
One of the more obvious changes in Office 2010 is that actions previously found on the File menu or Microsoft Office Button can now be found in the Microsoft Office Backstage view. This is where you will find the tools that you use to do things to a whole file, instead of to the content that it contains, such as Print and Save. By displaying more space and providing more detail about available commands, accessibility-conscious users will have more context and information about how to use commands. In addition, by taking advantage of more screen space, commands are more logically presented in the user interface.
Microsoft Fluent user interface (ribbon)
Office 2010 has applied the Fluent user interface, or the ribbon, to all Office applications, providing a consistent look across applications. Additionally, to aid users who move through the ribbon by using their keyboard, the it is now possible to jump from Group to Group by pressing Ctrl + Right/Left Arrow on a ribbon tab to move to the next/previous Group.
Additionally, you can now customize your ribbon, making it even easier to find the functions you use most often. To learn more, see the Customize the Ribbon article, or watch the Video: Customize the ribbon. To learn how to customize your Quick Access Toolbar, see Customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
Word 2010, Excel 2010, and PowerPoint 2010 include an Accessibility Checker to help you create more accessible content. Accessibility Checker runs automatically while you author your file, identifying areas that might make it challenging for users who have disabilities to view or use it. Through the Accessibility Checker task pane, opened from the Backstage view , you can review and fix potential problems with your content.
To learn more about how this new feature works, see Accessibility Checker. If you’re an Administrator for a large organization, see Accessibility Checker Group Policy settings to learn how to implement and manage the Accessibility Checker company-wide.
New add-ins for PowerPoint and Word
The Save as Daisy ad-in has been updated for Word 2010.This lets you save your Word documents in Open XML format, and then convert it into Daisy format talking book. To learn more and get download information, see Using the Save as Daisy add-in for Word.
PowerPoint introduces a new tool that lets you add closed captions to audio and video that you imbed in a presentation. To learn more and get download information, see Sub-titling text add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint (STAMP).
- It is now possible to add a description to tables, PivotTables, images, shapes, etc. This description is similar to a second level of Alt text, and helps authors describe complex content to readers with disabilities or other needs who may read the document. (This feature is not available for tables in Publisher 2010)
- Press in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to open the selection pane that makes it easier to select floating objects in your file.
- Keyboard shortcuts have been added so you can rotate and re-size shapes in your file.
Additional information and keyboard shortcuts
- Accessibility Checker
- Use access keys from earlier versions of Office in Ribbon programs
- Use Windows to make your Office experience accessible
- Accessibility features in Word
- Keyboard shortcuts for Access
- Keyboard shortcuts and function keys for Excel
- Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook
- Keyboard shortcuts for PowerPoint
- Keyboard shortcuts for Project
- Keyboard shortcuts for Word
- Turn on Accessibility Options in Office for Mac
MSDN SOURCE: SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2010_64Bit_English_MLF_X16-52545.ISO
- Converted the x64 version inside the MSDN Source iso using MTK.
- Updated the Updates folder to add the appropriate SP2 files and recent
- Included a one-time effort Retail version conversion zip that uses
smartversion 2. This is exclusive for this month’s version for the few
people who need to install using a retail key. Use the conversion ONLY if you already
have a key in mind. Use the built-in activation windows that are supplied with Office.
Release Name: Office-2010-SP2-PPVL-x64-en-US-Feb2014.iso
Size: 1.44 GB
- Unrar by clicking the exe file for this is a self extracting archive.
- Use the provided file to make it fully functional
- For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the nfo file
- Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING